Dr Giulia Cucchetto
Daniela Venturini, Silvia Mancuso
Giulia Cucchetto, Paola Melotti,
Marisol Barao Ocampo, Francesca Pauro, Daniela Savi
Times and Contact Details
Clinic 045 812 2369
Inpatients 045 812 2292
Clinic 045 812 2042
Inpatients 045 812 2832
To request any documentation
(with at least one week’s notice):
The purpose of the Adult Section is to meet the needs of the ever-growing population of adults with CF attending the Center. Each of these patients has their own unique characteristics and needs, in relation to which the strategies and aims of this section focus on the following points:
- Greater transparency in communication
- A more flexible clinical database
- Greater continuity of medical and nursing care
- Regular meetings and discussion of cases with the staff of the Treviso and Rovereto centers
- Updating of treatment protocols
- Counselling on male infertility and pregnancy
- Periodic reviews of clinical results
- Periodic assessment of patients’ quality of life
- Active participation in an international certification system for cystic fibrosis centers
The Outpatient Clinic, on the first floor of Wing 28, has five examination rooms.
Nursing staff can be contacted by telephone to schedule appointments or to answer queries.
An average of 10-12 patients per day attend, from Monday to Friday.
Visits and controls are strictly scheduled, to avoid risk of infection from methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus / Burkholderia cepacia / Pseudomonas aeruginosa. This means ensuring that patients who are positive for any of these strains are not brought into contact with other patients.
Accommodation is in single rooms, with an additional bed for an accompanying person. Each room has its own TV, air conditioning and en-suite bathroom.
A small kitchen is available for family members.