Nutritional and Dietary Advice
This service, available to the Center’s users and to family members, enables them to better understand the importance of healthy, correct nutrition at every stage of the patient’s life.
The dietitian collaborates with families and medical and nursing staff, from breastfeeding through weaning and all stages in the child’s growth.
- Assessment of nutritional status
- Education on pancreatic insufficiency
- Education on glucose intolerance
- Education on dietary treatment of CF-related diabetes
- Prevention of malnutrition
- Development of dietary protocols for specific needs
045 812 7216